HY Brand Top Quality Tower CraneDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Industrial Zone, Zhuze Town, Liyang, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (213351)
Max lifting height: 140m
Place of origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
Brand name: HY
Model number: QTZ
Certifications: CE, ISO
This series of tower cranes, ranging from QTZ31.5 to QTZ315has a horizontal jib frame, a jib-trolley radius-changing mechanism and a hydraulic self-raising mechanism. It is original in design, reliable in operation and satisfactory in shape. Equipped with all necessary safety devices, these cranes show a good speed-control capacity, satisfactory operating stability and high work efficiency. They can be widely used for the construction of high-rise hotels, residential buildings, high-rise industrial buildings, large-span factory buildings and tower-like buildings like tall chimneys.
3. Feature & advantage
1. Suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2. It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency.
3. The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficiency operation of the equipment.
4. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting structure, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
5. Planet gear decelerator is applied in the circumgyration structure, together with moment-limiting hydraulic coupler, which can realize high load capacity, steady starting and reliable operation.
1.Overloadprotection: ifthematerial isoverthe capacity,the cranewill give asharpwarningforprotectionitself.
2.Emergencybrake: iftheoperationstaff encountersome emergencysituation, wecould startthe emergencybrake system to protection therelatedtreasure.
3.Control method: roomcontrol orremote controlto avoid any injuries to theoperationstaff
- Lead Time: 20 - 45 days
- Central/South America