Military Lighting 10000 Lumen Tactical Light Strobe Flashlight Mil Tac Throw LightingDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Engineered with the latest cutting-edge technology, exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable reliability. Designed to be the ultimate search & rescue handheld flashlight that produces an astonishing 10,500 lumens with an extra-long throw up to 738 yards (675 meters)…that’s over 7 football fields! Ideal for professional first-responders, explorers or any other activities requiring a tremendous amount of illumination. Advanced thermal management with built-in cooling fan and Type III anodized aluminum body make dissipates heat efficiently without overheating. A sealed, rechargeable 8-cell circuit-protected 18650 lithium-ion battery pack (replaceable) is integrated into the light to provide many years of dependable service. The X10000 Destroyer is very easy to operate – simply depress the side button switch to turn on/off; then rotate the circular rotary ring surrounding the power switch to scroll through the 5 illumination settings (off, low, medium, high, strobe and SOS).
· Utilizes one CREE XHP70 and six CREE XM-L2 U2 high-power white LED that produces an amazing 10,500 lumens at its brightest and Strobe setting.
· Super-long 675 meters beam throws with an impressive flood light and tight center beam to illuminate objects at both long and close distances
· Simple, user-friendly interface utilizes a circular rotary ring to change lighting mode functions
· Digital-circuit control microprocessor maximizes battery life and monitors consistent light output performance.
· Built-in waterproof cooling fan for superior active heat dissipation (AHD) to maintain long uninterrupted use.
· Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum; Type III anodized finish
· O-ring sealed to IPX-6 waterproof standard.
· Stainless steel rings on both the head and tail-cap allow for ergonomic nylon shoulder strap application
· Advanced anti-slip knurling and matte style finish provide for a firm grip.
· USB Output for mobile devices
1. LED type: CREE XHP70 and CREE XM-L2 U2 white LED.
2. Functions: 4 steady Illumination Levels and Strobe, SOS Mode.
950 lm (15 hrs)
4200 lm (2.7 hrs )
10500 lm (1.7 hrs)
10500 lm (3.4 hrs)
10500 lm (3.4 hrs)
3. Power switch for power on / off.
4. Rotary switch for adjusting brightness levels / functions.
5. Battery pack: 8 cell 18650 (3400 mAh) rechargeable Li-ion sealed battery pack with protective circuit board (disassembly of battery pack will void factory lifetime warranty)
6. Length: 307 mm. Bezel diameter: 90.00 mm. Body diameter: 50.00 mm. Tailcap diameter: 50.00 mm.
7. Weight: 3.75 lbs. (not including the shoulder strap and AC charger).
8. Maximum output power up to 90W.
9. Packaging: Portable high strength aluminum case.
10. Included Accessories: 1 AC charger and 1 high quality nylon shoulder strap.
1. Assembly – Flashlight is packaged in two pieces. Screw together the bezel head and sealed battery pack tube – do not over tighten!
2. To turn On / Off – Depress power switch. Change illumination modes – simply rotate the rotary switch clockwise ( Low – Medium – High – Strobe – SOS ).
3. To view remaining power level in the battery pack (when flashlight is not in charging mode) – press and release the charging switch, the power level indicator will light up as the following then turn off automatically after a few moments.
· All three indicator lights on: 70% to 100% remaining
· Two indicator lights: 30% to 70% remaining
· One indicator light on: Less than 30%; need to charge flashlight, refer to instruction 4.
4. To charge the flashlight – plug AC charger into power supply, and then plug the AC charger cable into the charging port. Power level indicator will light up to show charging status:
· One light flashing: less than 30% charge;
· One light on and second light flashing: 30% to 70% charge;
· Two light on and third light flashing: more than 70% charge;
· All three lights on: 100% charge, charging complete.
5. To charge other external devices with the battery pack, press and hold the charging switch in the tail cap, the power level indicator light(s) will turn on and stay on. (If none of the power level indicator turns on, refer to instruction 4 to charge the flashlight first). The USB output port is ready to charge other devices. Unseat USB output rubber port cover to expose port, plug your own smart phone USB cable into the USB port. The battery pack should be charge the smart phone. The power level indicator will stay on.
· All three lights on: 100%.
· Two light on and third light flashing: 70%~100%;
· One light on and second light flashing: 30% to 70%;
· One light flashing: less than 30%, need to charge the flashlight;
· No light on nor flashing: battery pack has no power, refer to instruction 4 to charge the light.
O-ring / Screw Thread maintenance
Every 3 months, screw threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicone-based lubricant.
· After long periods of use on the highest setting, the surface area may get hot. Please use caution when using the flashlight in a constant high brightness level. It is recommended to let the flashlight cool down to prevent any injury.
· High intensity light is harmful to human eyes. This product is not meant to be handled by children under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
· ONLY use the original factory battery pack to insure maximum performance and safety. Consult with the manufacturer regarding any questions or concerns. Keep away from combustible materials and flame.
· PowerTac’s liability is voided if the light is not used in a proper manner or if modified.
· PowerTac reserves the right to change the design and/or specifications of all PowerTac products without prior notice.
The above warranty is exclusive, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. PowerTac disclaims any and all liability for product malfunctions, physical injuries, or property damages that result in whole, or in part, from the criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto. In no event shall PowerTac be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any PowerTac product.