Warrior Tactical Flashlight Masterpiece Lighting Duarable Compact Better Performance in CombatDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Warrior Gen III - 1050 Lumen LED Flashlight
PowerTac Warrior Gen III is an excellent upgrade to the original Warrior. It provides you with more durability and better performance than its predecessor, while at the same time still leaving up the the Warrior quality name. A tactical masterpiece built with 4 levels of brightness including strobe, and now features Max output of 1050 lumens. With best in the market run time and throw distance, the compact and powerful Warrior is perfect for use on duty, in combat, while hunting, or just for everyday carry.
· Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 latest LED that enables the Warrior to produce an amazing 1050 lumen at the brightest level and strobe setting.
· 4 different brightness modes for different lighting needs and different battery runtime.
· Produces a super long throw up to 340 meters combined with an impressive flood light to illuminate objects at both long and close distances.
· Offers an intuitive, friendly user interface for effortless utility.
· Provides quick access to multiple general illumination modes and strobe feature through an intelligently designed interface for tactical and self defense uses.
· Features an auto-memorization for direct on/off access to all brightness levels plus strobe.
· Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output performance.
· Protects electronics against damage caused by improper battery installation through a reverse polarity protection circuit.
· Assures long-lasting performance using body-parts made from aircraft grade aluminum.
· Maintains its appearance through extreme weather and rugged treatment with a tough, durable Type III anodized finish.
· Includes a lens made of tempered glass with double-sided coating that resists breakage or scratching on impact while maximizing light output.
· Preserves LED and electronic components with a superior heat sink designed for quick heat dispersion.
· Resists water damage by a precision O-ring sealed design to provide reliable use in extreme conditions.
· Advanced ergonomic design with anti-slip knurling and matte style finish for firm grip.
· Incorporates a built-in removable pocket clip.
· Operates easily in tactical situations using a push button side switch that is built into the tail cap.
· Defends against physical attack with a crenellated bezel on both the head and tail cap for self defense uses
· Weapon mountable with optional remote pressure switch.
· Includes a high quality holster designed to fit belts of various sizes.
1. LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED.
2. Functions: 4 Illumination Levels and Strobe Mode.
1 lm (305 hrs)
285 lm (5.3 hrs)
641 lm (2.4 hrs)
1050 lm (2.2 hrs)
1050 lm (4.4 hrs)
3. Battery: Uses 2 - CR123A (1400 mAh 3.0V) or 1 - 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (2600 mAh 3.7V or 3400 mAh 3.7V) circuit protected. Batteries not included. NOT compatible with RCR123A rechargeable batteries.
4. Length: 154 mm. Bezel diameter: 36.5 mm. Body diameter: 25.4 mm.
5. Weight: 160 g (without battery).
6. Accessories: 1 holster, 1 lanyard, 1 spare O-ring.
· Battery installation is done by removing either the head or the tail cap, the positive end of the battery will face the head. Tighten the unit until it’s completely closed, then push the tailcap to turn it on or off.
· To turn the flashlight off, push the tail cap switch to click. When turned back on, the flashlight will access the mode last used. Once turned off, simply press the side switch and the flashlight will directly go to the strobe mode momentarily.
· To switch functions, turn the light on and press the side switch. The mode will change through Firefly – low – medium – high – strobe and then back to the Firefly mode.
· After long periods of use on the highest setting, the surface area may get hot. Please use caution when using the flashlight in a constant high brightness level. It is recommended to let the flashlight cool down to prevent any injury.
· High intensity light is harmful to human eyes. This product is not meant to be handled by children under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
· Use the highest quality batteries to insure maximum performance and safety. Consult with the manufacturer regarding any questions or concerns.
· PowerTac’s liability is voided if the light is not used in a proper manner or if modified.
· PowerTac reserves the right to change the design and/or specifications of all PowerTac products without prior notice.
· Please do not change batteries at dangerous locations such as gas stations. Batteries must only be changed or removed when light is off.
· Do not throw the flashlight into a fire as an explosion may occur.
We recommend the use of PowerTac Brand 18650 Rechargeable Li-on batteries and chargers. Other brands may cause damage or explosion. PowerTac is not liable for damages as a result of using other brand batteries with our products. Do not leave unattended while charging.