Vcxt GasketDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
The TECSON HTG flange insulating kit is comprised of an insulating gasket, insulating sleeves, insulating washers and metal backing washers. The insulating gasket is constructed from serrated metal core ,faced with SONMAX 700, a proprietary high temperature sealing material. Correct gasket location is ensured by the use of a SONMAX 700H ring, located around the periphery of the serrated metal core.
HTG high temperature flange insulation sets are specifically designed to create a seal and maintain electrical isolation across a wide range of seating stresses and flange classes in elevated temperature service. The SONMAX sealing material pushes the performance of the HTG insulation kit beyond the temperature capability of traditional insulation sets based on vermiculite or glass/epoxy sealing technology. SONMAX is designated as fire safe, complying with the requirements of the oil and gas industry recognized API 6FB fire tests.
- Operational pressure : From Full vacuum to ASME B16.5 1500lb (26.0MPa)
- Operational temperature -200˚C to 500˚C
- SONMAX is suitable for sealing across a wide range of chemicals (pH 0-14) and sweet and sour gaseous and liquid hydrocarbons.
- Standard core and washer metallurgy are NACE (MRO175) compliant.
- Dielectric Strength (ASTM D149) : 10.0 kV/mm
- Fine refinery
- Hydrocarbon Processing
- Heat Exchanger
- Power Station
- The gasket will be 5.5mm, with 4mm core and 0.75 x2 layer on both sides.
- Wall thickness of sleeve: 0.8mm
- Thickness of Washers: 3mm
Each HTG flange insulation set comprises:
insulating gasket : 1 per flange
Sleeves: 1 per bolt
Insulation Washers: 2 per bolt
Metallic Backing Washers: 2 per bolt
- Standard gasket core material: Stainless steel 316L, others can be supplied on requested
- Layer material: SONMAX 700
- Located ring material: SONMAX 700H
- Sleeve material: SONMAX 700
- Insulation Washer : SONMAX 700H
- Steel Washers : ZPS or HCS, please noted HCS can be used as insulation washer to instead SONMAX 700H washers if necessary